Ever wonder how the Egyptians built those gigantic pyramids without modern machinery? Though we may never know that answer, we do know that Kamut seeds existed during that ancient time.
While Kamut is still around today, it has been lost in the overflow of processed foods and convenient menus (no wonder we’re not building any gigantic monuments with our bare hands).
Plus, let’s be real – the word “Kamut” may sound unfriendly or even unappetizing.
Regardless, these are silly reasons to close the door on the MANY benefits of Kamut.
Originated by David Sandoval in 1993, Organic Kamut Blend was Purium’s first product and has become recognized as one of the finest wheatgrasses on the market. Not to mention, it’s extra convenient for those on the-go!
Independent research shows that Organic Kamut Blend contains more powerful antioxidants and nutrients, gram per gram, than other green drinks on the market. Grown in organic soil, Kamut Wheatgrass absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
All these potent elements are digested in minutes and work together to lightly cleanse the body, promote cell regeneration, increase energy, combat fatigue, raise alkaline and lower acidity while providing the enormous amount of green leafy vegetable nutrients required daily.
The benefits are staggering:
- Delivers nutrients to cells
- Helps eliminate toxins from the intestines and other tissues.
- Aids in reducing bad breath
- Acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Purifies liver
- Improves blood sugar problems
- Increases the function of the heart
- Affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs.
- Trace Minerals
- Protein Completing Factors
- Key Enzymes
- Raises alkaline and lowers acidity body levels
- Natural flora to help with gas and regularity
- And wait, there’s more.
- Wheatgrass juice is also an excellent skin cleanser. If you’re looking to cleanse and rejuvenate the outer part of your body, pour the green stuff over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
So...Are you getting your 8-10 servings of organic fruits and veggies?
If not, then I highly recommend adding our Kamut wheatgrass blend to your diet.
You can thank me later for how good you look and feel!